Invisalign Braces New Hyde Park, NY
Invisalign requires the usage of personal trays that are constructed from plastic that is naked to the human eye. Based on your needs and what we determine during our strategic consultation, the trays placed on your teeth will gradually move your teeth and construct a new smile after just a few short months.
Invisalign is by far one of the most common and preferred treatment choices for straightening your teeth in New Hyde Park. As a top Invisalign dentist in New Hyde Park, we look forward to straighten your teeth in the most delicate and elegant manner possible within a short time.
If you have crammed and crowded teeth, small or wide gaps between your teeth, imperfect teeth, or an odd bite, our New Hyde Park, Invisalign doctors can help you.
We’ve Got Your Amazing Smile Covered.
MEET OUR DOCTORS – TOP DENTISTS IN NEW HYDE PARK
Dr. Michael Vinciguerra spent his undergraduate years at Fordham University and then went to Columbia University, School of Dental and Oral Surgery, where he graduated as a member of the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honorary Society. He spent two years at North Shore University Hospital as a general practice resident and then stayed on as chief resident. After completing his residency, he finished a two year implant fellowship at North Shore University Hospital.
Following his fellowship, he became partners with Dr. Sheryl Silverstein in 1998 and has since been in private practice providing comprehensive dental care to his patients. He has a special interest in restorative implant dentistry but enjoys providing all aspects of dental care to his patients. Dr. Vinciguerra is an attending dentist at Northwell Health System. He is also an active member of the Nassau County Dental Society as well as the New York State Dental Association.
Dr. Vinciguerra is a proud father of three boys and spends his weekends as their assistant coach for their travel soccer teams.
Cutting Edge Technology
Get That Dazzling Smile You’ve Always Wanted
Eat and live comfortably while we design your perfect smile.
Have more fun with life’s little moments, like selfies with friends.
Schedule Your Appointment
Ready to love laughing? Our cutting edge technology makes it possible.
New Hyde Park Invisalign
If you have crooked teeth or gaps in your smile, you may be considering seeing an orthodontist. However, many patients hesitate when it comes to traditional metal braces and would prefer a more discreet alternative. Fortunately, Invisalign® offers an excellent solution and you don’t have to see an orthodontist to get it. These smooth, clear aligner trays are virtually invisible, and they can address a variety of teeth straightening needs. As a Premier Provider of Invisalign in New Hyde Park, NY since 2009, Dr. Vinciguerra & Dr. Mathew and the team at Vinciguerra & Mathew, LLP can design a treatment plan that is entirely tailored to your needs.
Invisalign is an orthodontics system designed to address crooked teeth, overlapping teeth, gapped teeth and several forms of misalignment. Whereas braces exert pressure on teeth using metal brackets and wires, Invisalign features a series of clear, plastic aligner trays. Each set of removable aligners shifts your teeth into their proper position, and you can graduate from one to the next about every two weeks. Aligners should be worn for 20 to 22 hours each day and should only be removed when you eat, brush or floss your teeth. Some Invisalign wearers remove them for certain social events, as well. As long as you wear the aligners at least 20 hours per day, Invisalign can straighten your teeth.
You may qualify for Invisalign if you are struggling with:
- Crooked teeth
- Overlapping teeth
- Gaps in your smile
- Open bite
Keep in mind that Invisalign is not right for everyone. More severe bite-related issues may be better suited for traditional braces. Your dentist can perform a thorough examination of your smile to determine whether treatment is right for you. Invisalign features smooth, clear aligners that are virtually invisible.
Invisalign is becoming increasingly popular among teens and adults. It offers several noteworthy advantages to traditional braces, including:
- Comfort: Metal wires and brackets can irritate your cheeks, gums, and lips. The smooth Invisalign retainers are much more comfortable to wear than braces.
- Shorter Timeline: Although the exact length of treatment will vary from patient to patient, Invisalign can often realign your bite in about 12 months. Braces can take anywhere from 18 to 24 months.
- Aesthetics: Aligners are made of advanced SmartTrack® material, which is virtually invisible. As such, you will never have to feel self-conscious during treatment. With Invisalign, you can actually look better during and after treatment!
- Predictability: Treatment is mapped out digitally in the planning stage. Patients can preview the results of their treatment and feel confident in their decision to pursue Invisalign teeth straightening.
- Better Health: Straight teeth are easier to clean than teeth that are crooked, overlapping or misaligned. Teeth cleaning is critical to your dental health. As a result, you can maintain a good oral hygiene routine and enjoy better oral health after treatment.
- No Dietary Restrictions: Braces limit your ability to eat certain foods, such as sticky foods and crunchy snacks, which can break wires and brackets. Since Invisalign aligners are removable, you can eat all of your favorite foods during treatment. For an even more dramatic transformation, you may also combine Invisalign with other cosmetic dentistry procedures, such as teeth whitening, tooth-colored fillings or cosmetic bonding.
“Vinciguerra & Mathew goes above and beyond. A friendly and talented staff, paired with a comfortable setting combine for an excellent experience.” ~ Daniel J.
The first step of treatment involves an initial consultation, during which Dr. Silverstein or Dr. Vinciguerra can assess the position of your teeth and the relationship between your jaws. Using a CEREC digital scanner, we can take 3-D images of your smile, which we will use to plan your treatment. Dr. Silverstein or Dr. Vinciguerra can map out the incremental movement of your teeth to ensure predictable results. He will then send the scans of your smile to the Invisalign lab, where they will be used to fabricate your customized aligners.
In most cases, patients can graduate from one set of Invisalign aligners to the next every few weeks, and they will require between 18 and 30 aligners. You will need to schedule follow-up visits to our office throughout treatment so we can monitor your progress and make adjustments as needed.
Invisalign is a fantastic orthodontist solution for many patients. If you are ready to transform the appearance of your smile, find out how you can benefit from Invisalign teeth straightening.
Please contact us online or at (303) 693-1215 to schedule a consultation at Vinciguerra & Mathew, LLP. We welcome patients from New Hyde Park, Centennial, Colorado Springs, Delmar Parkway, Englewood, Lakewood, Mission Viejo, and surrounding communities.
- 2001 Marcus Avenue Suite South 60
New Hyde Park, NY 11042